The "glass droplets" are called prunts or bosses.
Re: Oh! -- nishedha Post Reply Edit Forum Where am I?
Posted by: Beadman Post Reply
02/08/2020, 05:01:04

Prunts have been prominent (pun intended) since the Phoenician Period, for bead decorations. JDA.

prunt.jpg (55.1 KB)  boss.jpg (39.7 KB)  

Copyright 2020
All rights reserved by Bead Collector Network and its users