Re: Basket beads
Re: Basket beads -- Post Reply Edit Forum Where am I?
Posted by: Stefany Post Reply
02/07/2020, 21:40:54

I am not familiar with what “basket beads” are - and- the picture does not show the size.
In uk we generally use the term “tile bead” for regular moulded opaque Prosser beads - cylindrical with large holes, they are as wide as they are long, and were constructed into patterned table mats in various colourful hues ...

Modified by Stefany at Fri, Feb 07, 2020, 21:50:25

© Copyright 2020
All rights reserved by Bead Collector Network and its users