Re: My question, revisited
Re: My question, revisited -- nishedha Post Reply Edit Forum Where am I?
Posted by: Karlis Post Reply
09/10/2017, 21:29:01

If found by itself, the pierced cabochon could be called a bead. However, when attached to a ring, it becomes a ring inset/inlay.

Copyright 2017
All rights reserved by Bead Collector Network and its users