|16 Small Lots of Venetian Trade Beads - Mostly Black Theme|
|Post Reply||Edit||View All||Forum|
If you are interested in splitting up any of the sets, I would be happy to consider your offer.
670. *SOLD* White Zens. Uncirculated condition - bought off original hanks in Paris store.
671. Two larger beads - excellent; two smaller ones, some decoration loss.
672. One end has two smoothed surface chips in the black part, so they hardly show.
673. Lots of gloss loss & starting to pit.
674. A few end chips on one; raised dots in very good overall condition.
675. A few chips & light surface wear.
676. Note TWO beads have a cobalt blue base. Some wear on the white trailings.
677. Some very light chips; surface wear to white trailings.
678. Note two large 15 mm variants; average condition.
679. Rare shapes for blue/pink/white dotted versions; excellent condition.
680. Average condition with surface wear, no chips.
681. Surface wear; end chip on one of the small ones.
684. Largest has end chips; all 3 have surface wear.
Note: 680, 681 and 684 have been combined into one lot for $40.
682. Condition varies - I'd say most are "average".
683. Left-most bead has a large chip on the back; Right-most bead is excellent; the other three have varying degrees of decoration loss.
685. No chips, just a touch of surface wear.